We are located in the Paces Ferry Plaza retail district at 3535 Northside Parkway NW • Suite 3516 • Atlanta, GA 30327. The center is on the corner of Northside Parkway and West Paces Ferry Road near Whole Foods.
Women interested in joining should submit their applications on our website.
Females over 21 years of age can visit the space during working hours or as a guest of an Eleanor’s Place Member. The member must be present any time their guest is visiting during workday hours. Members may also rent the space to host a private event during non-workday hours. In this case, visitors are at the discretion of the Eleanor’s Place Member host.
Thank you for your patience as our team reviews your application. Please feel free to follow up if you have not received a response within 30 days.
Current Membership options are as follows:
• Day Pass: $35/day
• Annual Membership: $269/month + $250 one-time initiation fee
• Month-to-Month Membership: $329/month + $250 one-time initiation fee
In addition to being part of an exclusive community of like-minded women, amenities include:
• Boardroom and Refined Workspaces with High-Speed Wi-Fi
• Printers, Scanners, and Fax
• Charging Stations and Phone Accessories
• Complimentary Coffee, Artesian Teas, and Spa Water
• Fully Stocked Comfort Station with Snacks and Refreshments
• Notary Services on Site
• FedEx and UPS Forms
• Stamps and Office Supplies
• Private Rentals of Cubicles, Boardroom, and Event Space
• Guest Passes
• Discounted Entry to Evening and Private, Member-Only Events
• Concierge Service
We also have other businesses we are in partnership with to offer our Members discounts and perks. Those businesses currently include:
Weekday hours are 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. The space can only be reserved by Members for weekend events by contacting our office manager directly. Evening hours available to rent.
Eleanor’s Place is a private co-working space designed specifically for women. Members have access to private leadership events with key influencers in the spirit of collaboration, networking and inspiring each other. Members can also use the space during off-hours to host their own private events, including book clubs, awards events, philanthropic parties, trunk-shows and other gatherings.
Members will have access to noteworthy events, leadership seminars and activities that push the envelope to help members ignite their creativity and reach their full potential. Please contact our office manager for any suggestions on future member events.
Student Discount: For students joining with a Month-to-Month Membership, the initiation fee is waived.
Referral Program: Eleanor’s Place also offers the perk of a referral program to current members so if you were sent by someone, be sure to mention that in your application!
• Masks are required when entering and moving about the space unless seated at a workstation or in an office. Masks are provided at the door if you forget.
• Limited occupancy and specially-spaced seating, plus partitions, to allow for social distancing.
• Forehead thermometer will be utilized at the door. If reading is 100.4°F or higher, we will ask that you please come back at another date.
• Hand sanitizer and wipes available throughout space, including screen wipes.
• Any Eleanor’s Place events held at this time will require masks & social distancing.