Workshop & Wine: Diversifying Your Revenue Streams
Atlanta SHE-E-Os! You ready to come Workshop & Wine with Eleanor’s Place Member Bridgette Boucha? What is it? A 3 part in-person
Atlanta SHE-E-Os! You ready to come Workshop & Wine with Eleanor’s Place Member Bridgette Boucha?
What is it?
A 3 part in-person Workshop & Wine series hosted by Bridgette Boucha, CPA, Founder of The Betterment Project
Who is this for?
Female business owners & builders who are ready to GO BIG in their business who are looking for tools, support, community and maybe a little wine to bring it all together.🍷
What will we cover?
- Wednesday 10/21/20 7pm-8:30pm Diversifying Your Revenue Streams
- Wednesday 10/28/20 7pm-8:30pm Developing Your 60 Day Plan to Finish 2020
- Wednesday 11/4/20 7pm-8:30pm Designing Your 2021 Forecast
You will leave this series with:
- Brand new connections with female business bosses just like you
- Real time design, review and feedback about your revenue streams
- A focused, intentional 60 day plan carefully curated by you, for you
- Your full year 2021 revenue forecast to provide visibility to your TRUE business potential
- A fire in your belly, a hustle in your heart and a group of lady bosses in your corner!
Due to the current environment, each workshop is limited to 15 spaces available so be sure to secure yours asap!
(Wednesday) 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST
3535 Northside Pkwy NW